Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can you believe that I'm 6 months?

It is really hard for Brian and I to believe that Evan is 6 months old today.  Wow...to think about how much he's changed and grown since Thanksgiving Day and  how much Brian and I have changed and grown since then because of him. 

We had a couple of spoons of prunes for Evan's 6 month birthday treat.  I'm sure Ms. Irene be so happy we did this around 9 am tomorrow!  Oh and we made a HUGE mess tonight at dinner.  He had his fingers in his mouth about a minute into it, so we had everything everywhere by the end.  I was covered, Evan was covered and the high chair was covered.

Finally caught his trick on camera.  Too funny.  Tonight was the first night wearing the 9 month sleepers.  Probably should have started a few weeks ago based on how well this one fits already!
His attitude after bath time has changed somewhat over the last 6 months.  Tonight:
6 months ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment