Over the past week, Evan has had three new firsts and a second.
He got his second bottom tooth. So really, all he does want for Christmas are his two front teeth (on top!).
He had his first ear infection. He hasn't been feeling well since Halloween. His allergies were going crazy. A last minute trip to the doctor before they closed on Tuesday revealed he had an ear infection. After a week and a half, his allergies found a place to land. Poor baby! He's fine now and his allergies have cleared up. Still 5 more days of antibiotics to go, but we survived. Dr. Arquisola said that we were extremely lucky to have made it this long without an ear infection, especially since I had them constantly from 6 months until I got tubes when I was 2 years old.
He had his first little fit for not getting something that he wanted. Since Brian had Thursday off for Veteran's Day, Evan and Brian had an "Evan Day". Evan learned how to turn on the PlayStation. And he kept doing it and doing it. Finally on Thursday night, I grabbed him off the floor just as he was reaching for it and he started crying. It didn't last long, but it was still a first. Needless to say, the PlayStation has found a new, more elevated location on the TV stand.
He put a car down his car ramp for the first time. This might not seem like anything big to anyone but Brian and me, but we said about 2 months ago that it would be a milestone the first time he did that. And today he did!
I'll post new pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment