I've come to realize that until you have kids, there is really no person in your life who ages you. Your parents seem to stay the same in relation to you, your siblings and your friends as well. You all go through the same experiences around the same time such as college, getting married and having babies.
Anyway, there is one person in my life who really ages me and makes me feel old. Eric is the little boy that I would baby sit every evening from the time he was 9 months old until he started kindergarten. Well, he's not so little any more. He's 6 foot tall (at least!), 18 years old and a senior in high school. I remember walking around that first summer, him holding on to my fingers while he was learning to walk. Check out this recent picture that my dad sent to me today...Warning: Greentree Girls - this will make you feel old too!:
http://www.ncnewsmedia.com/archive/2009/Homecoming_Galleries/Neshannock/image8.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment