"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Trip to Hill Country
This weekend, Brian and I took one last weekend trip before Baby B's arrival. We decided to to go Horseshoe Bay which is north of Austin in an area of Texas called Hill Country. We seem to pick really bad weekends to go to Horseshoe Bay...when we went a few years ago for Easter, it rained all weekend. Same experience this time. We still had a good time. Lots of good food including 2 breakfasts at Blue Bonnet Cafe, home of the best breakfast in Texas, and a nice dinner last night at Lantana Grill, the restaurant at the resort (Brian took the picture of me with my belly in my dress after dinner last night). We spent the day yesterday in Fredricksburg exploring the shops and taking in Octoberfest.

32 weeks! Only 8 more to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment