While we were in Ohio, we drove to Pittsburgh for the day so I could meet some people. Here are Susan and Patrick and their kiddos Max and Kennedy (just a few weeks old!). Max was so nice and shared all of his trucks with me. Next time I hope I get to stay a little longer!
After a quick stop at Susan and Patrick's, it was off to my Great Grandma's. Here was a sign along the way. Too cool!
Here is the whole crew of grandchildren and great grandchildren with my Great Grandma Bell.
I really loved my Great Grandma Bell. I spent a lot of time just checking her out. By the way, my Great Grandpa Bell who passed away a few years ago is where my middle name, Charles, comes from. Great Grandma said he would have just loved meeting me and my cousins Cole and Jayden. Daddy, Grandpap and Grandma agreed!
No comments:
Post a Comment