Saturday, July 24, 2010

Round on the ends and high in the middle...

These are the last pictures from my trip to Ohio.

I loved this super cool saucer that Grandma and Grandpap had.  It made music when I moved my feet!

I ate a lot of meals out on the porch.  It was super nice weather!
I made this rock for Grandma's garden.  I didn't mind being messy...anything for Grandma.
I hung out in a basket...definitely the highlight of my trip!
Here I am in the plane on the way back to Texas.  I did really well on the trip to Ohio and pretty good on the way home.  Just a few little fussy periods, but it was super hot on the plane.  Overall, my first plane trip went well.  Mom and Dad survived. 
To recap, here are the new things I did during my week in Ohio:
1) Ride on an airplane.
2)  Swim in a big pool.
3) Touch a turtle.
4)  Hang out with my Great Grandma Bell.
5)  Meet my cousins Cole and Jayden as well as my Auntie Jenn and Uncle Chris.
6)  Eat CHEERIOS!  Thanks for the introduction Auntie Jenn.  Pictures will be posted of this milestone shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment