Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Early Christmas Presents

Because Mommy and Daddy knew that it would take me forever to open up my Christmas presents, I tricked them into letting me open a few of them early.  Here I am with Grandma opening up my Alphabet Train from her and Grandpap.  It was sad to see this present leave the tree.  I used the box for leverage to get up to see different ornaments. 

Ini order to get the rest off, I had to take matters into my own hands and get up on top of the box.

Grandma and Grandpap also got me this chair.  It is a smaller version of the one my Great Aunt Mary and Great Uncle Gary got me.  I'm super special now to have too cool chairs with my name on them!

I love to push my train around the house.  I'm still not too steady so someone has to be behind me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment