After a very loud and boisterous lunch out yesterday, Brian and I concluded that Evan has officially entered toddler hood. Here are some recent pictures of our little explorer!
This chair is an early Christmas present from his Great Aunt Mary and Great Uncle Gary. He loves it!
Evan is getting good at the shape sorter. He can put the in the right place if you show him which one to try.
Watching Baby Einstein in his new chair.
Getting into the "V" formation. I swear one day he's just going to stand up and take off!
He loves to pull his books off the shelves in our office. Mommy used to do the same thing when she was a little girl so I'm sure it is genetic!
The perfect face for the shirt he is wearing...it says "Dear Santa, I can explain".
Smiling and sucking fingers. It just can't get any better than this!
Merry Christmas from our little elf!
No comments:
Post a Comment