I had such a fun week! Mommy got to stay home on Thursday and Friday because the weather was bad. She told me that it really wasn't that bad outside but it was fun to have Evan days!
Here's my mommy and me reading books before bed one night.
Self Portrait - I'm not sure what those are yet, but this was sure fun!
Watching the game with Dad. I had a bad diaper rash this week (my first ever - Mom and Dad feel pretty lucky), so I ran around at night with just my shirt on. This night, Mom and Dad decided to put a diaper on me after being without one for a while. Good thing - if you couldn't tell from the picture, I left them a present!
Daddy found these in my closet. Mommy said I look so stinking cute!
Mr. Snots! Mommy and Daddy are wondering how much snot I've eaten so far in my lifetime.
Atlas!
Ahhh a break on Friday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment