My favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, played in the Super Bowl last weekend. I was disappointed that they lost but still had a good time watching the first two quarters of the game with Mommy & Daddy.
Here I am earlier on Super Bowl Sunday playing peek-a-boo with Daddy around my chair (which by the way I LOVE and I can officially get in and out of it on my own!).
Then I got smart and stood up on the chair so I could see Daddy even if he was behind!
For dinner, I made the biggest mess to date...aren't you impressed?
My latest thing is trying to say "I'm done". But how it usually comes out is a panicked yell. Here I am telling Mommy that "I'm done!".
Polamalu played some b-ball to warm up before the game.
I'm so upset that the Steelers are losing...big time!
Sharing some chips and cheese dip with Daddy. OK, I had one chip and no dip but it was sure enjoyable!
No comments:
Post a Comment