Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend in Houston

Last weekend we went to Houston to celebrate Mommy's & Daddy's birthdays and my 18 month birthday.  My favorite part of the trip were things at the Residence Inn where we stayed - the luggage cart, the elevator and the swimming pool.  We had such an awesome weekend.  I can't wait to go back - especially to the Children's Museum.



I'm quite strong.  I moved this suitcase out of Mommy and Daddy's room into the living room. 

A morning trip to the zoo.  The elephants and petting zoo were my favorites.



I got to meet some more goats!

 It was soooo hot by about 11 am that we got the heck outta there!

After my nap, it was off to the Children's Museum.  They have an entire floor just for tots.  It was SO much fun.  I was pretty timid for the first 15 minutes. But after that, I acted like I owned the place for another hour and a half.  I hope I get to go back soon!

I typically don't stick things in my mouth anymore.  But since probably 100 kids touched this ball, I decided to put it in my mouth.


This was probably my favorite.  Light switches, doors, doorbells...what more can you want?


No comments:

Post a Comment