Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Big Boy Room!

Mom and Dad keep telling me that I'm going to be a big brother.  Part of that meant that I had to move to a big boy room.  Grandma Candi and Grandpa Max came down a few weekends ago to help get it all together and help my parents feel more organized for this baby.  I'm super glad they came and I love my new room.  Mommy and Daddy are very thnakful for their visit too!

The theme is sports - can't get much more "boy" than that!  I love pointing to the balls and showing everyone that I understand that there is a soccer ball in between the A and N and there is also one on the picture by my door.  There are still some finishing touches to make, but I'm doing great sleeping in my new big boy bed (what a relief to my mom and dad!).





The baby car seat is in my new closet temporarily until he/she arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment