Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Last Days as an Only Child

I am really too young to understand, but there is all of this talk about me being a big brother.  Here are some pictures from my last days as an only child. 

I had the very special treat of having my Grandma and Grandpap Hrach here for two weeks.  They came out of necessity...and since Mommy is always honest with the blog (since is is essentially our baby book/scrapbook), she'll explain why.  CPS shutdown my daycare due to some false accusations.  Luckily for all of us, they figured out that it was a bunch of BS after only a week of investigating.  But while Ms. Irene was closed, I got to spend some quality time with my grandparents.  And Mommy was extremely thankful for the extra help with laundry, cleaning and cooking during her last weeks of pregnancy.  Many times thank you just isn't enough and this is one of those times...but THANK YOU Grandma and Grandpap!




Here is my Valentine's present from cousins Cole and Jayden...a new airplane!  Thanks guys!  I LOVE IT!

And Mommy had to include this to brag a bit.  A lady at Mommy's work is expecting a little girl, Riley, to arrive in just a few weeks.  So Mommy made Riley's mommy Emma this diaper cake.  It was loaded with goodies!  Nesting at its finest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment