Sunday, March 18, 2012

Evan and the "Big Trucks"

One crazy Sunday, it was actually cold in Texas.  So when I woke up, I put on my ROMA sweatsuit from Grandpa Max and Grandma Candi's trip there last year.

After church, I got a special treat...a cheeseburger Happy Meal.  I ate all but two bites of my "sandwich" as I call it.  And seriously, they put apples in Happy Meals now?  Mom and Dad were shocked.  Of course, I didn't eat any of them.  And seriously, there are only like 10 fries in a Happy Meal now.  Things have changed since Mommy and Daddy were little.

Grandma Candi held Abby while she was sleeping the entire time we were at church.  Abby's favorite sleeping position is with her head at a 90 degree angle to her body.

Then it was time to play "BIG TRUCKS".  Daddy held Abby.

I wore my winter hat.  It was cold...but probably not cold enough that I needed the hat.  So here's the game.  I have this "BIG TRUCK" from the dollar spot at Target that I roll under Daddy's car.  Our driveway is sloped so it rolls all the way down.

And I run down the driveway and catch it while Grandma Candi cracks up.  Repeat about a thousand times...for about an hour.  Needless to say, the cheeseburger was quickly burned off!

Here I am running down the driveway.

Oh my goodness I am so darn cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment