Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekend Mornings

On this weekend morning (Saturday March 3rd), we were greeted with Abby's first smile (we think).  It was earlier than 1 month (more like 3 weeks), but she's always been advanced!  She kept grinning all day so I don't think it was just gas or by accident.  She smiles a lot now.  More pictures of her precious smile to come!

Stare down with her pink elephant.  I've named him Boo for her already.

Her poor right eye had a blocked tear duct that we fought for a good two weeks.  It is all cleared up now, but that eye looked pretty sad from time to time over the course of those couple of weeks.

Grandma and Abby snoozing.

Definitely a little escape artist!


Snoozing with Daddy while Mommy and Evan were playing.  We have a similar picture with Evan and Brian so I had to share.

Evan explaining the iPhone to his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment