Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Brother and Tummy Time!

Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that I am such a good big brother.  Here I am showing Abby how to play musical instruments.  Don't worry.  I didn't hit her with the drum sticks. 

She was very intersted in what I was doing.


Here is my little sister having some tummy time.  She isn't a huge fan, but Mommy has found some ways to get her to like it.  Here is one...on the couch resting on the Boppy.


Here I am all ready for church and watching my new favorite movie, Cars.  Too bad I haven't watched more than the first half hour.  Whenever we turn it on, we have to go back to the "geginning" (beginning).  I love the first 30 minutes.  It has some good songs. 

I am such a happy kid.  Mommy and Daddy love this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment