Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's in a name??? Abigail Laura Hrach

Abby's name has some meaning to it, so I figured I'd explain.  Abigail is a biblical name that Brian and I have always liked. She was quite a strong woman of the Bible - check her out in 1 Samuel 25.   She was one of the most faithful and honorable women mentioned in the Bible – definitely a woman of integrity!

Now her middle name, Laura, has a very special meaning.  Abby's great-great-great grandmother was named Laura and she comes from a long line of Laura's:

Great Great Grandmother = Laura Johnson
Great Great Aunt = Darlene Laura Johnson
Great Aunt = Laurie Marsh Fish
Mommy = Brooke Laura Thomson Hrach
And then there is sweet Abby = Abigail Laura Hrach

Here are some pictures of our sweet pea from a few weeks ago:

Bath time - she LOVES baths. Hates when they are over. 





Sweet smiles :)


Enough pictures already!  I'm trying to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment