Friday, October 1, 2010

10 Months Old

Evan's favorites at 10 months?  The song "Sing" by the Carpenters.  No matter what his mood, if you put that song on, he'll stop in his tracks to listen to it.  His favorite books are "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and "Barnyard Dance".  He LOVES to read.  I picked him up from Ms. Irene's last Thursday, which is book day, and she said that we've found Evan's favorite day!  He also love his stacking toy which he will pull every one off again and again as long as you keep putting them back on.  And his recent discovery is CHEESE!  Evan will eat an entire piece of string cheese before dinner...must take after his Mommy!  Brian and I are truly blessed to have such a sweet baby!





1 comment:

  1. We love the Brown Bear book too! Yay for reading!Evan is getting so big and smart. And looking so cool in those sunglasses, might I add.

    ReplyDelete