Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last Weekend...

Last Friday was an "Evan Friday" which means that Mommy had the day off from work and we got to play all day!
On Saturday morning, we got to go back to the zoo for the first time since May.  It was cool enough again finally!
 Here I  am looking at the baby lion cubs.  They have grown a lot since May...but then again, so have I!
 I was so glad that we could go back to the zoo!

 Here is my new car ramp.  It makes super cool noises.  I love it.
 Last weekend I found the PlayStation controller.  Now no matter where I am, I try to get to the controller to play with it. 
 Last weekend I also upgraded to big boy car seats in Mom's and Dad's car.  At first I didn't like it, but overall, I think I've adjusted rather well.  Mommy thought that I'd look super small in the seat...she was wrong!  I'm growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment