Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in San Antonio with Grandma and Grandpap

Grandma and Grandpap came to visit last weekend and they took us to a new Marriott resort in San Antonio.  I loved it and had a blast in the awesome pools.  I even floated the in the lazy river. 

To kick it off, I had to take a nap.  For some reason, I refused to nap in the car on the way there, so by the time we got there, I was super tired!
 After my good nap, we went out to eat dinner.  We didn't leave the resort all weekend.  Here I am enjoying my dinner outside.


 Daddy helped me check out the HUGE pumpkin.  It was super cool.
 After a good night's sleep, I was ready to go again the next morning.  Well, sort of...
 I had some breakfast outside since it was such nice weather.
 Then I kicked off my day of swimming.  First, down the slide with Daddy.

 Then I  played and played in the water for the rest of the morning.  This place had the most awesome kids pool.




After lunch, I took a quick nap to recharge and then it was back to the pool.  This time to the big pool and lazy river before returning to the kids pool.  I'm still waking up...
 On Sunday morning, I got to enjoy the escalators.  I rode up and down them with Mommy.

It was a great weekend.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpap!

No comments:

Post a Comment