Friday, April 15, 2011

Dr Auntie Jo Visits!

My Aunt Jo visited last weekend.  We spent sooo much time playing outside.  Here are some pictures of us playing with the bubbles!






And Auntie Jo discovered one of my new favorite activities - Wagon rides!  Horray!  We've been on one everyday since! Thanks to Cousins Jake and Libby for passing down their wagon to me.

I still love to go to the park and swing.  It is going to really stink when it gets too hot to play outside this summer.  Mommy keeps warning me about it and I'm not looking forward to it at all.


Thanks Auntie Jo for visiting.  I always have so much fun when you are here...and I think I remembered you this time from your visit in December (or maybe you just look so much like my mom that I  immediately trust you!).  Love you lots and can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you again either my little buddy. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete