Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MIZZOU-RAH

I made a really big trip last week.  Mommy and Daddy took me to my Grandpa Max and Grandma Candi's house in Missouri for the week.  We did so many fun things.  There are more blog entries to follow this one Mommy says. 

The first day we were there, I completed my first college tour.  I'm still not sure that my Grandpa Max's alma mater (Grandma Candi's too for her master's) is what I'm looking for.  I'm still evaluating my options with the hopes to my a decision around February (2027).  I loved the freedom of the free roaming area but mostly I loved the steps.  Mommy loved the tulips and the budding trees.  Here are the pictures of our adventure.


The columns...the first administrative building at MU caught fire a long time ago and Grandpa Max said this was all that was left.  The new admin building is right behind them.

As you can tell, I'm not afraid to go off on my own.

I seriously didn't even notice the columns and how tall they were.  Maybe they were too big?



Then I completed the tour of steps on the MU campus.  At first I thought the Engineering building's were the best but a professor came out of the door and scared me.


So I decided the ones at Jesse Hall were the best.


Then I had a stare down with a big fat squirrel (Mommy said it was almost as fat as the ones that live on the Penn State campus!).

Ahhh...spring blooms.  We don't see many of those in Texas!


1 comment:

  1. I think a Penn State college visit may be key to making your decision Mr. E. Make sure your Mommy takes you there.

    ReplyDelete