Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going Bonkers!

Grandma Candi and Grandpa Max have this awesome place by their house called Going Bonkers!  It is totally awesome for a rainy or a cold day.  It just has a bunch of things to climb on, slides to go down, basically it is a little kid's dream world.  Here I am playing in the tot section.  When I go back next time, I don't think I'll be so timid.  I did just start walking 2 months ago, ya know?!?





My hair in a word...AWESOME!

I even got to ride in this cool car with zoo animals.  To be totally honest, I liked to sit in it without it moving way more!


Grandma Candi named the three animals in the car over and over again for me when I pointed to them. 


I didn't like the NASCAR car as much as the zoo one.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a post. I needed my cute kid fix. Looks like y'all had agreat time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love Bonkers in another year Mr. E. I just know it. Then Mommy will get to chase you around the entire obstacle course...

    ReplyDelete