My Let's Rock Elmo guitar will play with my Let's Rock Elmo. It is way cool. I love it and always say "Oooooohhhhhhh Yeah!".
My new fire truck from Grandma and Grandpap. Lucky for Mom and Dad, there are no batteries required so it is quite the quiet fire truck. My pronunciation of truck was "*uck" (every one's favorite explicit four letter word) for about a month. Thanks to all of the trucks I've played with over the last two weeks on my vacation, I'm proud to say that I now pronounce it the right way! Hooray!
Ummm...this is the one thing the directions for the desk tell you not to do!
Let's Rock Elmo's drums!
After my nap and finally changing out of my pajamas, I did another round of present opening. Here is one from Cole and Jayden. This is my Elmo bus!
No comments:
Post a Comment