Here are some random pictures from Mommy's and Daddy's iPhones. Mommy tried to rotate but not all of them loaded that way.
I'm checking out the scab on my knee from one of my many spills.
My cool winter hat. I actually love wearing it.
Usually when we go to the grocery store, Mommy and Daddy have to open up the Oreos so I can have one while we shop. Mommy never thought she'd be that sort of Mommy but boy was she wrong!
Showing Mommy and Daddy the bird they might have missed at the zoo.
Chillin in the car.
Pictures from the beginnig of Christmas vacation. To kick it off, Mommy picked me up a bit early from Ms. Irene's last Tuesday and we went to the park to play. I love to go down the slides. Then we had to stop at Sonic for french fries. Mommy is wondering if it is bad that everytime we pass Sonic, I say "french fries"?!? The bruise on my forehead is from a really bad nap at Ms. Irene's. I'm glad to report it is all better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment