Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Vacation with Mommy!

Mommy and I have had a blast this Christmas vacation.  She has really enjoyed the opportunity to just be Mommy and not have to worry about that thing she calls work / the plant.  I think we will both have a hard time on Tuesday.  Here are some of the things we've been up to...

This is probably one of my favorite things that I got for Christmas.  It is a latch board from Grandpa Max and Grandma Candi.  I can open 5 out of 6 of the latches and can put 3 of them back.  So much for the 3+ age rating on this toy...take that Melissa & Doug! (Actually they are our favorite toy/puzzle makers by far in the Hrach house!)

The day after Christmas, we got out and about and went to the mall to check out the 50% off at Hallmark with Grandma and Grandpap.  Oh yeah, and most importantly, we had Chickfila!

Mommy and I have made three trips to the park over the last two weeks.  I love playing there. 

One afternoon, we went to the zoo.  The deer got soooo close to me.  I just kept saying "Hi Deer"...over and over. 


Pointing out one of the ducks to my Mom. I wanted to make sure she saw it.

Another trip to the park.

Mommy's note:  How is it that toddlers want to climb up the slides?  Instinctive?  These slides are far too slipery for Evan to climb up.

Today we went to the Corpus Christi Aquarium with Daddy.  Here I am checking out the dolphins.

And showing Mommy and Daddy the sea otter...just in case they didn't see it playing with the purple ball.

Snoozing on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment