Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thomson Family Thanksgiving at the Beach

My Grandpa Max, Grandma Candi and Auntie Jo flew to Texas for Thanksgiving and my second birthday.  I was very lucky to spend both at the beach in Port Aransas.  I LOVE the water and sand.  I had an absolute blast at the beach and the house that we rented.  I went on quite a few walks with Grandpa Max and Auntie Jo to show them around the place.  I told workers that had a truck at one of the houses to "work".  Maybe I am a future Operations Leader like my mommy?!  I also fell into a sticker bush on my 2nd birthday.  Very sad moment, but I got over it very quickly.  Auntie Jo and Mommy felt the pain for quite a while after taking all those buggers outta my legs. 

It was absolutely the best vacation and trip.  Thanks Grandma Candi, Grandpa Max and Auntie Jo for joining us.


Grandma Candi and Mommy couldn't build the sand castles fast enough for me to knock down.

As golf carts went on and off the beach, I would wave bye-bye to them....until...

... I couldn't see them any more.  Then I would say "all gone!".

We threw balls up and down the beach for hours.

Near the end, I got quite daring in the waves.  Even though the water was cold, I couldn't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment